Kids Around the World: Hang In There!

Two young girls can’t resist a peak over the wall of the local futbol stadium in Puerto Natales, Chile. Caught in mid-hang, did the little one fall before the other girl got the bike seat under her feet? No! She didn’t! I still can’t figure out how no feet are touching the ground anywhere in the shot.

I took this back in the days of film, and I remember it was the last frame on the roll. It was one of those moments I just grabbed and forgot about, and was pleasantly surprised when back I got the slides back from the lab weeks later. The whole scene unfolded so quickly, by the time I changed rolls both girls were on the bike halfway home, smiles and laughter all the way.

See what other bloggers are up to at Delicious Baby.

Happy Photo Friday, and hang in there!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Kids Around the World: Hang In There!

1. Anonymous says:

This is a sweet candid shot, did the girl make it over?

2. Anonymous says:

Very cool photo – I do somewhat miss “finding” pictures when they come back from the developer.

3. Anonymous says:

The colours are beautiful…

4. Anonymous says:

But what was happening on the other side of the wall? I love photos like this that tell a little story or make you wonder what is so interesting outside of the frame 🙂

5. Anonymous says:

You capture the most interesting moments, Kymri! And aren't you glad you don't have to deal with film anymore?!

6. Anonymous says:

I've been to Tofino which is close by, and I just fell in love! It's so special there. Love your images!!!!